For over 40 years, Korean Air Cargo has been renowned for its high quality service. Since 2005, Korean Air has been ranked as the world #1 cargo carrier for six years in terms of International Freight Ton-Km on IATA statistics report. As of July 2016, Korean Air Cargo operates 29 freighters and 130 passenger flights flying to 46 countries and 131 cities.
Korean Air Cargo aims to create the most innovative and customized logistics solutions for world trade and commerce. As an industry leader, Korean Air Cargo will look constantly to the future andcontinuously seek new ways to add the greatest possible value to the countries, communities and customers we serve as well as the individual lives our business activities touch.
- Booking Air Cargo shipments and issuing rates.
- Taking calls and answering questions.
- Space and allotment control.
- AWB pricing and general administration.
- Updating E-Office & ERP.
- Assisting the Cargo Sales Manager (E-mail/Telephone).
Required skills and abilities
- Completed vocational education (Must have a diploma).
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Fluent in English & Dutch (Verbally and reading/writing) (Korean & French is an advantage).
- Persuasive, Attention to Detail & Quality.
- Decisive, organized, solution and Result Driven.
- Basic Air Cargo knowledge is an advantage.
- Must be able to live and work in the Netherlands (Korean Air will not support any application for a work permit).
We offer our staff a complete and competitive salary package, travel benefits, and career
development support at our multi-million dollar training facility in Seoul as well as through our eLearning programs for those seeking a long-term future at our Company.
The abovementioned position is fulltime and the “Veiligheidsonderzoek Staat van Inlichtingen Burgerluchtvracht” is part of the selection procedure.
Interested? Please send your Motivation Letter and your Resume to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 1 month, than please accept that for this position you were unsuccessful. Unless advised otherwise, we will keep your details on file for 12 months and will re-consider you for any future opportunities as they arise.