The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is currently looking for a temporary part-time receptionist for Tuesday to Thursday starting from 27th of December. Starting date could be changed in cases.
- The receptionist will be providing supports to the Korean diplomatic staffs.
- Performing administrative matters which are related to reception, such as taking the telephone and handling of incoming emails.
- Handling with daily mails and packages.
- Assisting staff members upon their instructions.
- Assisting the HR department if it is necessary.
Required skills and abilities
- Desired working experience: 0-3 years
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both oral and writing skills. Korean is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in and adapt to a Korean professional environment.
- Ability to deal with unpredictable workload, including the ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines.
- Three days a week, from 09:00 to 17:00 (12:30-13:30 lunch time)
Please send your cover letter in English including your motivation letter and CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please note that candidates must be able to obtain a Certificate of Conduct (VOG / “Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag”) in order to be eligible for the position as a receptionist. For any further inquiries, please contact to the Embassy at 070 7400 200 by phone.
Deadline Friday 7 December 2018.