Founded in 2015, Hyundai Global Service Europe is a subsidiary company of Hyundai Global Service who is a marine service provider by providing all-round services in the shipbuilding, power generation segment and electric field of marine equipment.
As a unit of Hyundai Heavy Industries which is No.1 shipbuilder in the world, Hyundai Global Service is committed to becoming a company trusted and admired by its clients based on core values of integrity and trust. Hyundai Global Services’ parts business aims to provide prompt and high-level technical support to create the best customer satisfaction, and to deliver genuine products and competitive prices in a timely manner through our global network. Based on experience and know-how accumulated over 40 years, in addition to the existing ship building related service, Hyundai Global Service covers entire services such as retrofit, maintenance and technical support for ship life cycle from delivery of ships to demolition.
About the position
- Execute delivery process of spare parts.
- Coordinating the delivery of orders by communicating with customers and warehouse.
- Follow-up with suppliers for delivery date submitted to clients.
- Monitor and control the delivery of spare parts in time for each orders.
- Coordinate between clients and sales team to ensure efficient processing of sales.
- Assisting the Supply Chain Manager to keep the customer satisfied.
Required skills and abilities
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Speak fluently English, Korean is a plus
- Have experience with dealing with B2B (is a plus)
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive mind
- Have a valid work permit
- Salary: EUR 2.200 up to 2.500 per month according to experience
- Holiday Allowance, 8%
- Type: Fulltime
- 25 vacation days based on a 12 months contract
Are you interested to work in an international company with a Korean/European culture with positive atmosphere? Please send your resume in English (!) to Ingrid Schouten: firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0102121567/ 0620047339.
One of the Korean Studies alumni works at this company and is highly regarded, we encourage you all to apply.