Founded in 2015, Hyundai Global Service Europe is a subsidiary company of Hyundai Global Service who is a marine service provider by providing all-round services in the shipbuilding, power generation segment and electric field of marine equipment.
As a unit of Hyundai Heavy Industries which is No.1 shipbuilder in the world, Hyundai Global Service is committed to becoming a company trusted and admired by its clients based on core values of integrity and trust. Hyundai Global Services’ parts business aims to provide prompt and high-level technical support to create the best customer satisfaction, and to deliver genuine products and competitive prices in a timely manner through our global network. Based on experience and know-how accumulated over 40 years, in addition to the existing ship building related service, Hyundai Global Service covers entire services such as retrofit, maintenance and technical support for ship life cycle from delivery of ships to demolition.
Summary of the position of sales officer
- Acquiring orders from clients (Ship Management Companies)
- Sales for spare parts of Marine Engines
- Coordinating the delivery of orders by communicating with clients and warehouse
Activities sales officer
- Providing quotation for the inquiry of spare parts
- Executing the order processing of ordered spare parts
- Coordinate between clients and logistics team to ensure efficient processing of delivery
- Assisting Sales Manager
- Business trips to customers
The successful candidate will:
- Have a valid work permit
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Speak fluent English
- Have experience with B2B (is a plus)
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive mind
We will offer you the following:
- Salary: EUR 2.200 up to 2.500 gross per month depending on sales background
- Holiday Allowance: 8.0%
- Type: Full-time
- Vacation Days: 25 days based on a 12 month contract
Are you interested to work in an international company with a Korean/European culture with a positive atmosphere? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more info please contact Ms. Ingrid Boon, 010 212 15 67/ 06 2004 7339.
One of the Korean Studies alumni works at this company and is highly regarded, we encourage you all to apply.