Daesang Europe is a European office of the worldwide company, Daesang Corporation headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Since 1956, Daesang has been the industry-leading company in the vast range of Korean food with its iconic brands including Jongga, Chung Jung One and O’Food. Daesang Europe is looking for a part-time Marketing Assistant in the Food Division. The role of Marketing Assistant is to assist the Brand Manager with marketing activities and on/offline business development for our food brands, O’Food, Chung Jung One and Jongga.
- Support Brand Manager in organizing and managing various online and offline projects
- Assist in developing marketing collaterals including promotional contents, product contents and website contents for both B2C and B2B levels.
- Assist in developing packaging designs in line with our brand identities
- Grow and manage the company’s Linkedin Page to reach potential B2B stakeholders and promote business developments and activities
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends and marketing activities for opportunities
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to monitor and analyze data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Experienced or at least passionate in marketing and trend-searching
- Familiar and interested in Korean food, language and culture
- Creative thinker with a transcultural mindset
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Attention to details
- Must be fluent in English with excellent writing skills
These points are bonus
- if s/he has demonstrable experiences in (digital) marketing (a demonstrable portfolio will be a great advantage)
- if s/he speaks Dutch (another European language is a plus)
- if s/he have basic to intermediate graphic skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- if s/he has eyes for good visuals and designs in general
The marketing assistant position is part-time (3 days a week) with a possibility of full-time employment in the future. We are looking for someone who can join as soon as possible.
If you’re interested in applying to the position, please send your cover letter and CV (portfolio optional) to email@example.com. We will be in touch with you to inform the next steps.