The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is currently looking for a temporary part-time receptionist for Tuesday to Thursday starting from 27th of December. Starting date could be changed in cases.
- The receptionist will be providing supports to the Korean diplomatic staffs.
- Performing administrative matters which are related to reception, such as taking the telephone and handling of incoming emails.
- Handling with daily mails and packages.
- Assisting staff members upon their instructions.
- Assisting the HR department if it is necessary.
Required skills and abilities
- Desired working experience: 0-3 years
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both oral and writing skills. Korean is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in and adapt to a Korean professional environment.
- Ability to deal with unpredictable workload, including the ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines.
- Three days a week, from 09:00 to 17:00 (12:30-13:30 lunch time)
Please send your cover letter in English including your motivation letter and CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that candidates must be able to obtain a Certificate of Conduct (VOG / “Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag”) in order to be eligible for the position as a receptionist. For any further inquiries, please contact to the Embassy at 070 7400 200 by phone.
Deadline Friday 7 December 2018.
Founded in 2015, Hyundai Global Service Europe is a subsidiary company of Hyundai Global Service who is a marine service provider by providing all-round services in the shipbuilding, power generation segment and electric field of marine equipment.
As a unit of Hyundai Heavy Industries which is No.1 shipbuilder in the world, Hyundai Global Service is committed to becoming a company trusted and admired by its clients based on core values of integrity and trust. Hyundai Global Services’ parts business aims to provide prompt and high-level technical support to create the best customer satisfaction, and to deliver genuine products and competitive prices in a timely manner through our global network. Based on experience and know-how accumulated over 40 years, in addition to the existing ship building related service, Hyundai Global Service covers entire services such as retrofit, maintenance and technical support for ship life cycle from delivery of ships to demolition.
Vacancy for Dutch speakers only, please do send your CV in English
- Ondersteunen van HR Manager
- Onderhouden van contacten met onze (office) suppliers
- Bieden van facilitaire ondersteuning (voorraad beheren, verzorgen van de ordelijkheid van het kantoor)
- Beheer van in- en uitgaande post
- Ontvangen van gasten
Required skills and abilities
- Spreekt Nederlands
- Spreekt Engels, daar onze voertaal engels is.
- Heeft computervaardigheden
- Heeft uitstekende communicatieve vaardigheden
- Stressbestendig, multitasking and prioritiseren van dagelijkse werklast
- Bruto salaris: EUR 2.400 per maand
- Vakantiegeld, 8.0%
- Type: Fulltime
- 25 vakantiedagen gebaseerd op een jaarcontract
- Startdatum januari 2019
Are you interested to work in an international company with a Korean/European culture with positive atmosphere? Please send your resume via below email address or for more info please contact Mrs. Ingrid Schouten, 0102121567/ 0620047339.
One of the Korean Studies alumni works at this company and is highly regarded, we encourage you all to apply.
Are you interested in translating Korean texts and literature? The Literature Translation Institue of Korea has various fellowships and funds available for promising students to grow into professional translators.
‘LTI Korea, a public organization affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, established the Translation Academy in 2008 for the purpose of fostering the next generation of professional translators of Korean literature. The Academy runs three programs: Regular Course, Special Course, and Translation Atelier.
The Academy has issued over ten hundred certificates of completion, and a large number of its alumni are currently active as literary translators. The Translation Academy will continue to act as a stepping stone for promising students to grow into professional translators of Korean literature by helping them sharpen their skills through a systematic curriculum that, besides translation practice, includes a wide range of programs such as workshops with writers, literary excursions, and more.’
Deadline February/April (depending on the programme).